Well here is the pics and clips from Emmas birthday party. After she finished opening the gift from Grandma Maughan, she turned and said, I want to open another present. TONS of the family came. The Geddes family and the Carters! We always have a good time with the family! We hope you enjoy them!Sunday, March 23, 2008
Emma's 3rd Birthday
Well here is the pics and clips from Emmas birthday party. After she finished opening the gift from Grandma Maughan, she turned and said, I want to open another present. TONS of the family came. The Geddes family and the Carters! We always have a good time with the family! We hope you enjoy them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family
pioneer
Our House
with grass!
Garden and yard
back yard
beautiful!
Tyrell mowing
After a long morning of garage sales the Dallas Maughan family and Tyrell Maughan family headed to Arctic Circle to spend more money on food that I didn't have to cook!
Day of Garage Saleing and lunch at Artic Circle
Daddy and Lauren
Daddy loves to take naps with his babies!


No comments:
Post a Comment