
Well heres a few videos and a slide show for all those who are interested. We are doing great and are happy. I am now 16 weeks along and doing fine, I'm just tired more than usual. Tyrell is working hard and is under pressure from a ward member to go work at the INL Meanwhile I continue to try and get him to stick with UPS (of course for the benefits!) Well enjoy the pics and the movies!
Friday, June 27, 2008
Just having some fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family
pioneer
Our House
with grass!
Garden and yard
back yard
beautiful!
Tyrell mowing
After a long morning of garage sales the Dallas Maughan family and Tyrell Maughan family headed to Arctic Circle to spend more money on food that I didn't have to cook!
Day of Garage Saleing and lunch at Artic Circle
Daddy and Lauren
Daddy loves to take naps with his babies!
No comments:
Post a Comment