Monday, September 22, 2008

A Very Hectic Week

FAMILY PHOTO SHOOT
Well here are the other pictures of the kids. I love the second one of Noah, it is the look that he gives to every stranger and some family. I also love the family photo b/c of the crazy faces on the kids. They are so funny






Birthday Party, LAUREN IS 1!
Well we had a great birthday party. We had breakfeast for dinner, because waffles are the favorites of all the kids. Lauren had fun with the presents and was very leary of the cake. When we gave her a piece she poked at it for a min. then tore it apart and used if for hand lotion. We gave her a piece and apparently she doesnt like cake and frosting.


















Lauren also had a seizure this week, the day after her birthday. At 4 pm she started shaking and her eyes were rolled back in her head. The 911 people kept saying that she was choking, which I didn't believe. By the time the paramedics made it here she was starting to get back to normal. They advised us to go to the hospital, which we did about 10min later when Tyrell came home. At the hospital they told me she had a fiberal seizure that is caused by a spike in temperature. She went from no temp to 101. Anyway we spent 5 hours a ERMC and Lauren had x-rays, blood drawn from her arm, and they had to get a urnine sample, 3 times they tried until the cathater worked. She is better and has only a 20-33% chance of having another.


Re-Model and Re-Insulating the upstairs
Here are some of the photos we have of the renovation upstairs. We were so so so blessed to have the help of Taralee, Dustin, Spencer, Mom, and Dad this last weekend. They got SO much done and even gave us a sky light. Dallas has also been a great and consistant help. Tyrells family is so great and we love them all!




2 comments:

Catherine said...

I love the new photos, especially Emma's second one. What a pose! That girl KNOWS she's a princess! :) Happy birthday Lauren. I can't believe she had a seizure. I'm just glad she's okay now. Good luck with the remodeling. It can be a fun, but hectic process

brittanyandtravis said...

What cute pictures! I can't believe how fast time is going by. Happy late birthday to Lauren! I'm glad she is doing better now. Hopefully she wont have anymore seizures. The Christensen's (I don't know if you remember them) little Noah has seizures and I know it's been crazy for them. I'm glad you guys are doing well and getting your house fixed up!

Family

Family
pioneer

Our House

Our House
with grass!

Garden and yard

Garden and yard

back yard

back yard
beautiful!

Tyrell mowing

Tyrell mowing
After a long morning of garage sales the Dallas Maughan family and Tyrell Maughan family headed to Arctic Circle to spend more money on food that I didn't have to cook!

Day of Garage Saleing and lunch at Artic Circle

Day of Garage Saleing and lunch at Artic Circle

Daddy and Lauren

Daddy and Lauren
Daddy loves to take naps with his babies!