The best news of this week is that the Nursery leaders allowed Noah to join their class a month and a half early! We are so grateful because he is such a handful especially when we have Lauren to take with us. Emma said that he had fun and played with the toys. I'm not sure how reliable this information is though because she also said that he broke all the toys. Noah has also discovered my stamping up pads a couple of time. We found him with dark blue fingers and some prints on the door. He was upset when I took them from him, he kept yelling, "mine"(by the way we are still not sure where he learned that word/meaning, but we have a feeling it came from Emma.)
Anyway we are pretty excited about this. Also Lauren has started sleeping through the night again. I think that she just likes to play games with me. It is so much harder to have to wake up in the middle of the night when your not used to it.
The renters downstairs seem to be pretty happy and not have too many problems. They got a calling in church with the primary and seem to be excited about that. Also an older memeber of our ward, who lives across the street, continues to plow out our driveway and "parking lot" with his tractor. He is wonderful to us.
Tyrell and I continue to play Settlers of Zarahemla every night, mostly because I hope to be able to win SOME day. We will be heading down to Rupert, Idaho this next weekend to see the family and to go to a wedding reception. Tyrell is dying to go snowboarding at Pomerel, but we cannot justify spending the money on a lift ticket just now, so he will probably be hiking with his brother Dallas (because there is no way that I can possible keep up with him).
This weekend we are hopeing to see some old friends from the single days. Aaron and Kaylee Clawson will be up from Utah to register their car (its a lot cheaper in Idaho) and to go over our investments and possible refinancing our home. It will be tons of fun to see them again. Well thats about all thats going on for now. Cecilia and I are going to go get some immunizations for Lauren and her kids. TONS OF FUN! Love you guys! Rose
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family
pioneer
Our House
with grass!
Garden and yard
back yard
beautiful!
Tyrell mowing
After a long morning of garage sales the Dallas Maughan family and Tyrell Maughan family headed to Arctic Circle to spend more money on food that I didn't have to cook!
Day of Garage Saleing and lunch at Artic Circle
Daddy and Lauren
Daddy loves to take naps with his babies!
No comments:
Post a Comment