Well not much new has happend in the last two months. Lauren has been rolling for about a month now and is slowly getting back into sleeping through the night. (It is so much harder getting up in the middle of the night once you've experienced sleeping through the night.)
In the beginning of January I took Tyrell down to SLC to go snowboarding with his brother Dallas. My sister-in-law and I hung out in the hotel, swimming, eating, shopping, and having a great time (because we got to leave Emma, Noah, and my nephew Hyrum in Ucon.) Tyrell and Dallas got done on the first day only to tell us that next time we do something like this we just cut out the snowboarding and all just hang out at the hotel. Apparently they aren't as "young" as they used to be.
Tyrell finally finished texturizing our kitchen walls and I got to paint them. I wanted a darkish blue kitchen with white trim, but ended up with a play-dough blue (so I will have to repaint soon.)
We have gotten so much snow recently its hard to believe that its only February. Everyday we end up with quite a bit more snow. Tyrell has made a HUGE ramp out of snow in the front yard (our lawn decoration apparently) and he has been taking the kids out every day sledding and using his snowboard. He his such a nut.
Everything is going great with our renters. They are rarely home and when they are we can't hear too much. I do feel sorry for them because their appartment is right underneath Laurens room. Now that she has been waking up in the night, I feel I should move her so she won't wake up the renters, but then I realize I need sleep too. So for now she stays where she is.
Tyrell was recently called to be the cub scout master in our ward, which he loves, and somehow I was drafted because I'm the wife. I finally got a calling to be on the enrichment board. I'm excited I don't have to teach in primary or anything like that. We are excited that Noah will be going into nursery in another month and a half. He is such a handful these day and he has such a temper. Although not a Sunday ever goes by that he isn't treated like a prince by the older women in our ward. They just love his big cheeks, blue eyes, and bleach blonde hair.
Life continues to go well and we are all happy in our little town of Ucon.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family
pioneer
Our House
with grass!
Garden and yard
back yard
beautiful!
Tyrell mowing
After a long morning of garage sales the Dallas Maughan family and Tyrell Maughan family headed to Arctic Circle to spend more money on food that I didn't have to cook!
Day of Garage Saleing and lunch at Artic Circle
Daddy and Lauren
Daddy loves to take naps with his babies!
No comments:
Post a Comment