After a long morning of garage sales the Dallas Maughan family and Tyrell Maughan family headed to Arctic Circle to spend more money on food that I didn't have to cook!
Day of Garage Saleing and lunch at Artic Circle
Daddy and Lauren
Daddy loves to take naps with his babies!
Lauren standing up in the crib for the first time
Lauren sitting up in her crib
Lauren in our kiddie pool
Lauren sitting in her crib for the first time
baby ticker
We have had tons of fun in Cecilia's yard and pool during the few days of hot weather we've had this year! The kids just love to spend time with each other!
Memorial weekend was packed full of fun! On Saturday Cecilia and I volunteered our husbands to help with Dustin's sisters sprinklers so that we could kidnap Taralee and take her maternity shopping. I firmly believe the only reason she came was for the "complementary" olive garden lunch. Then on Sunday after church Tyrell and I (with the kids) went down to the Carters so they could get an early start on putting in the main line. We had tons of fun and discovered the following: Emma loves chickens and cats, Noah is finally coming out of his shell, and Lauren likes to teeth on Dustins shoes!
Tyrell and the kids love to play in the dirt. Tyrell taught them how to use a rake and a hoe! They just had a blast together.
1 comment:
You have the most beautiful living room, Rose. But I know where the real fun happens...in the family room! You're lookin' good, girl!
Post a Comment