Sunday, October 12, 2008

Let it snow!

Well it finally happened. We got about 3 inches of snow! It is fun to see a preview of winter already. The snow is already starting to melt off so we don't think it will last tomorrow. Emma keeps telling everyone about snowball fights and snowmen. She is really really excited. The video is of Tyrell teaching the kids to catch snowflakes with their mouths! I love it






1 comment:

Kimberly said...

That is so adorable! And I am totally jealous of the snow! I miss it so much! I wish you could send some my way! I hope your pregnancy is going well for you!

Family

Family
pioneer

Our House

Our House
with grass!

Garden and yard

Garden and yard

back yard

back yard
beautiful!

Tyrell mowing

Tyrell mowing
After a long morning of garage sales the Dallas Maughan family and Tyrell Maughan family headed to Arctic Circle to spend more money on food that I didn't have to cook!

Day of Garage Saleing and lunch at Artic Circle

Day of Garage Saleing and lunch at Artic Circle

Daddy and Lauren

Daddy and Lauren
Daddy loves to take naps with his babies!