Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween & other great news

We had so much fun on halloween! Emma has been talking about trick-or-treating for the last 3 weeks and finally she got to do it! We took tons of pictures of the kids and a few videos. We loved lauren's elephant costume! When she was crawling on the floor she actually looked like a little elephant. Emma and Noah got scared by the costumes and some of the "trunk" displays but were very happy with their bags full of candy by the end of the night. Noah apparently had it all figured out by the third or fourth car and would willingly walk up to cars and say trick-or-treat! Friends of ours that had their car parked next to us ran out of candy and started handing out small gourds! It was a grand night and we had so much fun! Emma had been talking for the last week about being the little mermaid for halloween, but at the last minute she decided on a witch like mommy! She is getting so big! Speaking of big I was going to wear my wedding dress for my costume and Tyrell said that that was just not right since Im VERY pregnant!

THE BEST NEWS EVER!!!!
I am so excited my mom, oldest brother, and little sis are flying in from new york and texas to see us for CHRISTMAS!!!! Emma and Noah continually ask when they will be here and if they are bringing presents! Its going to be so much fun having christmas with my family again!

I am feeling VERY pregnant and its getting very hard to chase the other kiddies around (well they are pretty obediant most of the time) I go in for a check up (for all you ladies you know what kind of check up) on Nov. 13th....a month before I'm due. Other than that Im just feeling HUGE! I have finally found two names that Tyrell and I like for a baby boy. The first is Spencer and the second Josh. So at least we now have names that both of us like. I fell VERY strong that his name will be Josh, but I'm not sure what Tyrell thinks :)


2 comments:

Catherine said...

That's great news that you'll have family in town for Christmas. I have to say that "lo lo" is the cutest little elephant I ever saw!

Unknown said...

ha! I love Tyrell and Emma's convresation in the background of the 2nd video.

Family

Family
pioneer

Our House

Our House
with grass!

Garden and yard

Garden and yard

back yard

back yard
beautiful!

Tyrell mowing

Tyrell mowing
After a long morning of garage sales the Dallas Maughan family and Tyrell Maughan family headed to Arctic Circle to spend more money on food that I didn't have to cook!

Day of Garage Saleing and lunch at Artic Circle

Day of Garage Saleing and lunch at Artic Circle

Daddy and Lauren

Daddy and Lauren
Daddy loves to take naps with his babies!